CLEAR VISION TO THE FUTURE
Environmental Policy Statement
- Comply with applicable regulatory requirements and other compliance obligations we subscribe to and utilize best practices, which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Conducting business in a commercially responsible manner to protect the environment and conserve natural resources, making every effort to reduce or prevent pollution of water, land, or air from our operations through constant identification of environmental risks:
- Maintaining good water quality and reducing water consumption where viable.
- Using chemicals in a responsible manner to prevent pollution and/or spills to the environment.
- Reducing emissions to exceed air permit standards.
- Fuyao Automotive North America Inc.’s executive management members are committed to ensuring that the protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both our company and team members’ culture and will strive to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic manner.
- Educate, train, and motivate team members to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
Fuyao Automotive North America Inc. is committed to continuous improvement of the EMS to enhance environmental performance. Communication of this policy to employees, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and customers working for or on FANA’s behalf.
FANA Environmental Obejctives
- Install tip-hoppers to collect scrap metal materials more efficiently throughout the facility.
- Create a pallet recycling program.
- Increase the amount of returnable dunnage to reduce the amount of cardboard needed for shipping.
- Install a pallet shear to easily separate boxes that are glued and nailed from pallets. This should increase the amount of cardboard recycled as well as the number of pallets that are recycled.
- Create an office paper recycling program.
DTE Electrical Usage Project
- Improve preventative maintenance program for the air compression system
- The maintenance team made repairs on several compressed air leaks
- Set heating and cooling schedule based on occupancy of the building
- Calibrate outside air temperature sensor
- Replace Fluorescent lights with motion detection LED lighting
FANA EMS Contacts